The public shall take notice that the Sanford City Council will hold an workshop on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. To accommodate COVID-19 safety protocols, the workshop will be held electronically on Office Suite HD starting at 6:00 p.m.
The workshop agenda is as follows:
- Update by Sanford Housing Authority on Rehabilitation Bond Projects;
- Discussion Regarding Ashby Commons Shopping Center Concept;
- Discussion Regarding Design-Build for Farmers’ Market Project;
- Discussion Regarding Water and Wastewater Rates;
- Discussion Regarding Health Insurance;
- Discussion Regarding Corridor Appearance; and
- Closed session.
Take these steps to listen to the meeting:
- Call 1-646-741-5293;
- enter Meeting ID number: 112 660 0961; and
- when prompted for a Participant ID number, enter #.
For questions or more information, contact City Clerk Bonnie Davis at 919-777-1111 or Deputy City Clerk Vicki Cannady at 919-777-1112.