The public shall take notice that due to the accelerated incidences of COVID-19, the Sanford City Council will hold an electronic meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 on Office Suite HD.
To listen to the meeting:
- Call 1-646-741-5292
- Enter Meeting ID number 1 12 386 7958 #
- When prompted for a Participant ID Number, enter #.
To speak during the public comment portion of the meeting, contact Deputy City Clerk Vicki Cannady by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2020, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide:
- topic and
- phone number from which the call will originate.
Public comments may be also be submitted by email as shown above by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2020, to be read during the meeting.
During the electronic meeting, the Sanford City Council will hold public hearings on the following:
- Municipal Service District (MSD) Expenditures
- System Development fees
- General Obligation Greenway Bond Order Extension
- Termination of Developer Agreement for Wicker and Triassic, LLC for approximately 493.6 acres at the intersection of US Highway #1 and Colon Road
To speak at the public hearings, contact Deputy City Clerk Vicki Cannady by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2020, by email at email@example.com. You must provide the same information as listed above for public comment.
Written comments on the subjects of the public hearings may be submitted by email as shown above. Comments must be received between publication of this notice and 24 hours after the public meeting.
Please call Deputy City Clerk Vicki Cannady at 919-777-1112 with any questions.