Malfunctioning Traffic or Crosswalk Signals

Signal Maintenance

The city owns and maintains four traffic signals located at the intersections of:
  • Charlotte and Oakwood
  • Gulf and Wicker
  • Oakwood and Bragg
  • Vance and Wicker
Two traffic signals displaying red lights

Report a Signal Problem

To report a malfunctioning light or crosswalk maintained by the city, call the Public Works Service Center 919-775-8247.

For maintenance on state owned traffic signals, call NCDOT Traffic Services at 910-947-3930.