Damaged or Missing Signs

Sign Maintenance

The city fabricates, repairs, maintains, and installs all existing street name markers located within the city limits of Sanford. Street name markers for new streets in the city limits must be purchased by the developer.

For city streets that will be accepted by the City of Sanford, street markers can be purchased from the city by calling 919-777-1207 for a quote.

Report a Sign Problem

To report a damaged or missing sign, call the Public Works Service Center at 919-775-8247.