How do I report a street light issue?
To report a street light outage (i.e. street light out, light cycling on/off, damage to globe, etc), call Public Works at (919) 775-8247 with pole number and exact location of street light or call Duke Energy Progress directly at 1-800-452-2777.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my water bill?
2. Is urban archery allowed in Sanford?
3. Why are some streets and ditches in the city limits not maintained by the City of Sanford?
4. How do I report a street light issue?
5. Who do I call if I have a question about my water or sewer bill?
6. How do I apply for a business license?
7. How do I get an incident report from the Police Department?